Monday, February 9, 2009

Yet Another Blog

As, I sat in the Library thinking...I should do my homework. I just couldn't seem to stay focused at all on it. I hate days like these. Where my brain is a thousdand different places. But I thought it's time to yet start ANOTHER blog. I go back in forth with blogs, just because sometimes I tend to use this as my journal, which isn't cool, or I don't update it for a long time and I just am afraided that I will send to much time on here trying to make it pretty. (So therefore if this blog is totally boring, I'm sorry don't read it and go somewhere else, I can't waste my life on this blog and facebook too. hahah). It's been an interesting semester back at school. I really came back with the whole idea to stay very focused and not let anything back in my life from the past or anything in besides school. I have realized that, that plan failed. But it was a well worth plan failed. I have realized a lot in the past two weeks, you shouldn't always plan to fail or that your dreams won't come true, but the fact of the matter is that your dreams will come true just not in the time that you think it will. I am very focused on school, but at the same time I still let those in that I love in and still make time for fun. I also have decided to return back to BYUI in the summer, I thought about taking a semester off from this place but as I really pondered and prayed about it. This where I'm suppose to be. Face you fears head on. Sooo, I will be here but just working, as of right now. Me and 4 other girls are looking to live in a house but I'm pretty sure it's going to be ghetto, beyound ghetto. One of my roommates is most likey going to get married by the end of the summer and whats to save money. Do I blame her? No, but it's going to be ghettooooo!!! mmmm.....whatelse are you SUPPOSE to say on this blogs.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment