Sunday, March 8, 2009

Summer Semester

I am reaching the end of my Winter semester...I am very excited for many different reasons. I am looking forwarded to the summer because it's warm...and because I will be living with my cousion and my twin sister. Now, me and my twin Kendra have lived together before, but not since college. We haven't lived with each other since she left for LDS business college and I stayed at Ball State and moved in with some friends from High School. She is my best friend, it's kinda like the song hot and cold, me and Kendra fight but by the end of the fight we say we love each other, and go on. I am looking forwarded for living with her. Now, my cuz Meredith is now at BYU-I and we have a BOM class together, we have always be close, and when we were little we talked about moving in together, and now we are going to live together. I am looking forwarded to it very much. It will be fun to get to know her again even better.

The summer just brings lots of new things, and I am looking forwarded to it.

1 comment:

  1. Your summer roommates sound fun!!! Are you guys living in the same place you are living now? I will definately have to come visit! =)

    ReplyDelete