Tuesday, April 7, 2009

YOU Can't Do that......

First, of all I knew this blogging was a bad idea...I knew I wouldn't be very good at this...but o well!

Now...for the venting rage of Kara...


First off I don't know where teachers get changing finals the day they are DUE!! I have three teachers this semester that have changed huge project due dates or final exams!!!

I will explain all if them...maybe this will help me with my anger issues. About 2 weeks ago...I had this huge porfolio due...I knew I had three weeks left to work on it...so I had made time and set up time to work on it everyday...welll, then she decideds "Hey...lets have it due this day." Wait Wait...a second thats a whole week earlier than expected!! Kara Freak out! Soooo...I hurry work night and day on this project..I'm so proud of it. I get home from Gavin's walk into my apartment and I can't find my project, the night before its due. Remind you this project cost not only around $100.00 but also...this is my final project. Gavin's goes on a hunt to find it. No one can find it...Im soo upset I can't sleep...well I end up finding it...i walk into class...and "hey class the project isn't due today...you just sign up to have me grade it" WHAT!! I haven't sleeped all night, I was crying all night..everyone that knows me knows how hard I worked on this!! Anyways...i get graded...I still don't know my grade! I'm still bitter...if I don't get an A....she won't like me anymore!! (There were tons of other problems with this project...she is an awful teacher)

Second-
My communication teacher decided to move abuse powerpoint up a week early!! Once again...I work my little heart away to get it done. Some times I hate being a good student!! Anyways...this turned out okay...because I got an A...and that one worked out all okay..but still why move it up a week early! HELLO...I have a life!!

Third-
This one sent me over the edge...I woke up on Monday at 8am and started my journey of doing my homework...Did 5 DAP assignments, Communication Final, Child 150 Final, Child 150 Paper, one child obeverstation, and one Book of Mormon final, then I work at 10:00pm till 6:00am...all night so I can't do my homework in the middle of the night. I still have to go to class, take those finals. I finally get done with everything at 7:00pm except for my BOM of Final...I feeling pretty good. Well...this is the longest longest longest BOM final I have ever seen, and it's hard. Well...I go to work with it not being done, and worried about it but at this point I can't do anything about it. On all my breaks I worked on it..I worked on it every second I had a mintue at work...I finally got in done at 5:30am this morning...I get home at 6:00am shower, get ready for the day, study for my other final at 8:00am, take the final. Take a power nap on the couch. At 10:15am I walk into my BOM class more tired than anything..ready to just roll over and die...and he decides to let us have till THRUSDAY to turn in our final...now how can you do that? Im soo tired, I wanted to cry when he said that...I wanted to give up right there. I am soo ready for school to be out! I need a break!

Now, I know this won't make since to anyone else...but pretty much I feel better now!
Now, I just want sleep...not to later!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude! Sorry i havent replied to your text, CRAZY busy in this litle house! But yes it has been nice and warm here. It seems you will not be having a break anytime soon but when/ if you do come down and we will 'Beach'. Gav and i are really the only ones that go in this FAM so we have fun together! keep up the good work, i cant imagine your stress level.I will remember you in my prayers, just keep pluggin along sista' it'll be over before you know it. and then a whole new stress!! ;) talk to ya soon! -ash

    ReplyDelete